Dream Castings!

casting

Two Superman actors are big wheel of Time fans. Henry Cavill and Brandon Routh.

Henry might be convinced to guest star for cheap and Brandon is probably affordable for a bigger role, so who would you cast them as if they made themselves available?

Henry Cavill is too Hollywood, so I don’t even want to consider it.

Brandon Routh is excellent and since he is from my neck of the woods, I like casting him even more. He would make a great Asmodean, but I can’t wait four seasons, he needs cast in Eye of the World for opening season teasers and hype. If he could be convinced to play a larger re-occuring role, Galad.

China Anne McClain for Tuon

She’s the right height and age for the role already, is a pretty versatile actress, and the face, eyes and lips are the perfect shape

How about Ian Anthony Dale as Lan?

Age 40, Height 6”

Julian McMahon for Ishamael; if you want a civilized, urbane villain, this if your guy.

Ian McShane for the gleeman. I don’t care how its done, just get it done.

That’s a really great pick for Lan! I think they should go for (American-/British-) East-Asian actors for the characters from the North given that the Japanese and Chinese cultures were a pretty obvious inspiration for Shienarans, Kandori etc. Dichen Lachman, who someone suggested above, should get some role in the series for sure.

I think Chloe Bennet (Agents of SHIELD) would be a great pick for Faile (she’s half-Chinese):

I could see her as Alanna Mosvana (sorry if that’s wrong) as well

Looks like Narg to me😉

I definitely agree with your choice for Moraine Damodred. You have to remember that Lanfear is only a hand shorter than Rand al’Thor himself. We have to assume Rand is at least 6ft’2 since he is a head taller than Perrin and Mat both, and Rand is of a height with Lan, or and inch shorter. But alas the choice for Lanfer is inconsequential to other Main Characters. ( Nynaeve, Elayne, Egwene, Mat, Perrin, Lan, Faile, To start with for at least the first or two series. Which all depends if they make two or three books in one season. Which wouldn’t truly do the books justice. If I were them i would do the first book in one series, then after words fit 1.5 books in each series after that. Because if they don’t go into detail in the first season, people will be lost.

No. I think Rand is about 6’2 and Lan is about 6’4. If anyone should play Rand it is me. :slight_smile: I have dark red hair, blue grey eyes I’m 6’ 1/2”. With his broad shoulders, and I’ve already had training with practice swords. ( my form of meditation) but all kidding aside I think a good actor for Rand would be Robb Stark from Game of thrones.

Isabela Moner as Egwene?