Dream Castings!

casting

Two Superman actors are big wheel of Time fans. Henry Cavill and Brandon Routh.

Henry might be convinced to guest star for cheap and Brandon is probably affordable for a bigger role, so who would you cast them as if they made themselves available?

Henry Cavill is too Hollywood, so I don’t even want to consider it.

Brandon Routh is excellent and since he is from my neck of the woods, I like casting him even more. He would make a great Asmodean, but I can’t wait four seasons, he needs cast in Eye of the World for opening season teasers and hype. If he could be convinced to play a larger re-occuring role, Galad.

China Anne McClain for Tuon

She’s the right height and age for the role already, is a pretty versatile actress, and the face, eyes and lips are the perfect shape

How about Ian Anthony Dale as Lan?

Age 40, Height 6”

Julian McMahon for Ishamael; if you want a civilized, urbane villain, this if your guy.

Ian McShane for the gleeman. I don’t care how its done, just get it done.

That’s a really great pick for Lan! I think they should go for (American-/British-) East-Asian actors for the characters from the North given that the Japanese and Chinese cultures were a pretty obvious inspiration for Shienarans, Kandori etc. Dichen Lachman, who someone suggested above, should get some role in the series for sure.

I think Chloe Bennet (Agents of SHIELD) would be a great pick for Faile (she’s half-Chinese):

I could see her as Alanna Mosvana (sorry if that’s wrong) as well